We will strictly be following and adhering to government policy, and as such we trust that our visitors will adhere to policies as well. We are doing absolutely everything possible to protect both our volunteers and our visitors.
Therefore, please note the following ‘rules’ will be in place:
- We trust that our visitors will adhere strictly to social distancing measures, and in particular parents must take full responsibility for their children on site to ensure a distance of 2 metres is maintained between households
- There will be a one way policy implemented around the farm
- Card payments are preferred – we will still be accepting cash donations
- Screens have been put in at both our cafe and ice-cream bar counter
- Please note that the cafe will be running on a reduced menu of just drinks and snacks
- Our volunteers will all have access to PPE
- More handwashing stations will be available on site (we ask that all visitors wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds)
- Additional cleaning will be in place at all times
- We ask that only one person at a time goes into our toilets
We’d like to thank our visitors in advance for adhering to our policy, and keeping everybody safe.